Oh I see, the one time I actually read the judges comments and I don't drop a couple of F bombs at the party, I get the boot! I think some people assume I cuss just because I can't find another word, don't take writing seriously or am lazy. None of those is the case, I do it because it's what bubbles up to the surface at the time I am writing. I never compromise my style, emotions or direction-in life, at happy hour or in writing. Never. That's why I have never read the judges comments or any other posts. I didn't want other peoples opinions or voices in my head. You may thank me for that now- because there are already so many versions of me in my head- that anyone new would be unwelcome and likely get slipped a ruffie and never be able to go to Thanksgiving dinner again because of the scandalous pictures we post of you!
Except Wednesday. I read comments that day and so did my fans. Whew- talk about passion- my ass stung a little after I read what my fans had to say- and they weren't even talking to me! Which brings me to this- my fans , my Kittens, my Honey Badgers. They are what matters most to me. After seeing how they went to battle for me- to defend what they see in me and how they feel about me- I won this and every other blog competion right at that moment. This has been a fun ride and I have met some great people- people I will count as friends for life. So with that, thank you everyone! I hope you never mince your words, that you always unapologetically write what you think and feel and never sell out your true writer's voice for anything.
At least I can read your posts, comments and vote muuhahhaa! I hope you'll keep up with me, too, at http://howtoskinnyacat.blogspot.com. Lastly- Heather- you rock! I know you work crazy hours and sacrifice your family life to keep this competition on the interweb's radar. I bow down to your Honey Badger bad ass self and say thank you! Write on everyone- no matter the outcome of Blogger Idol- you all are rockstars!
Rockstar dreams and whiskey bent night to all of you!- Cat!
