Did you know I found out about this competition just a couple of hours before the auditions closed? I randomly came across the link and thought "wow, this looks like fun!" And it was. Believe it or not, I wasn't in it for the coffee cup cozy! I loved the challenge of being told what to write and coming up with something that I hoped would speak to people. I loved all the great feedback from everyone. But, the best part was making all these new blogging buddies!
Do I think I should have won the whole thing? Hell yeah!! But, we can't win 'em all. So, don't be sad for me guys. I'll be just great because I've got them:
and I've got him:
and most importantly, I've still got my day job!
Finally, to Lisa (aka Mama Spaghetti), Justin (aka Daddy Knows Less), Chris (aka From the Bungalow) and Baby Chess (aka Chester the Bester): you're all amazing writers and deserve to be where you are. Keep up the good work because I'll be reading (and voting)!
Rock on Rock Stars!!
xoxo,
Roni (aka Mommy in Law)

