Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Week 7 Play-at-Home (a day late)

Sorry, I totally thought I had this post pre-written to publish, but I guess I didn't!  Here is your week 7 play-at-home:

This week, we are going to work on something that a lot of you may not have dabbled in.  It may be simply because you haven't had a reason, or because you just didn't know where to start.

Well, here is your reason:  This week, all the posts are going to be fiction.

I want you to write a blog post about a day in the life of your family.  Except, not just any ordinary day.  This day, every single member of your family is a vampire.

Specifications:
*At no point in the story should any of your family member turn into a vampire. They should all be vampires from the beginning of the story.
*You can not change your last name to Cullen.
*Buffy can not take any part in your story.
*All posts must be at least 400 words.

Things to spark your imagination:
*Think about your daily life. What would be different if you were vampires?
*How would you interact with your neighbors, and the general public?
*What steps would you have to take so that you weren't 'found out' by the people close to you?
*How would vampire children behave differently?
*How would going to work be different?