![]() |
| Tristan may have been a little excited. |
- Salted Pretzel Sticks
- Spelt Pretzels
- Caramel Cups
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Dark Chocolate Caramel Cups
- Dehydrated Prunes
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vanilla Alphabet Cookies
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Bar
- Super Dark Chocolate Bar
- Mocha Milk Chocolate Bar
- Milk Chocolate Bar
- Espresso Dark Chocolate Bar
- Orange Dark Chocolate Bar
- Pomegranate Licorice
- Sour Apple Licorice
- Black Licorice
- Strawberry Licorice
- Ginger Hermits
- Fig Newmans
- Chocolate Creme Newman-O's
- Original Newman-O's
- Ginger 'N Creme Ginger O's
- Peppermints
- Wintergreen Mints
- Cinnamon Mints
- Ginger Mints
My first thought was that most of it was probably going to taste gross, because it's 'healthy'. So, I went for the chocolate first. My sister was over, and I broke chunks off of each of the chocolate bars and we tasted them all. I'm a HUGE dark chocolate fan, and both the Dark Chocolate Bar and Super Dark Chocolate Bar were my favs. My sister liked the Milk Chocolate. I discreetly hid the Peanut Butter and Caramel Cups until she was gone... I wasn't about to share those... lol.
After dinner, we let the kids do a little sampling. They mostly went for the licorice. The Pomegranate Licorice was an awesome twist on something that's usually pretty ordinary. The Sour Apple ones had that sugar-coating all over them, and made their cheeks pucker.
My favorite thing was the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. I' m not usually a fan of oatmeal cookies, but these were delish! I was really surprised that the pretzels, especially the spelt pretzels, tasted so... normal. I was also highly amazed when the kids sat and ripped through the bag of prunes... yes, prunes... in one sitting. They ate them like they were fruit snacks or something.
I heard rave reviews about the Hermits from lots of people, but ginger really isn't my thing so I wasn't a fan. The kids liked them though. And the mints... the cinnamon and ginger ones are SPICY!
If I was the Idol hopeful that was winning the prize pack from Newman's Own Organics, and I had to choose my four items from above, it would be: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, Pomegranate Licorice, Chocolate Creme Newman-O's, and one of the chocolate bars.


STOP. IT. So the first runner up gets this AND the basket of chocolate?? Is there anything I could, um, *do* to convince you that I should be the first runner up? Just say the word...
ReplyDeleteholy cow! I wish I entered ;)
ReplyDelete