Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Farewell, from Crazy Dumbsaint of the Mind


Blogger Idol Farewell, A Haiku Series

Oh, Blogger Idol. 
The assignments you gave me?
My brain exploded .


Learned: Hey,I can write!
Ugh,but the pressure to write
sucks fat donkey balls.


"Will people like this?",
is something I never thought.
I just write for me.


I'm one wordy bitch.
I love me some judges though.
Some of them get me.


"Vagina Person"
on a T-shirt. I want that
as a parting gift.



Two votes from safety?
Should have danced Gangnam Style!
Good luck,everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Still I'd like to see
    Dancing in the Gangnam Style
    Message me the vid.

    LYLAS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You both have fantastic imaginations. You'll just have to use them!

      Delete
  2. Farewell, Crazy Dumbsaint. I did enjoy your content immensely, and will be following your blog. This competition will not be the same without you. Take care!

    Love the haikus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your posts and you did a wonderful job. I look forward to reading more of you on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were my favorite
    This judge's heart is empty
    Now that you are gone.

    ReplyDelete