Also, in case you missed it the Blogger Idol Staff decided to use their once-a-year save on the previously eliminated Crazed in the Kitchen! So, she's back, and ready to prove that she was worthy of being saved!
Here are this week's assignments from the Top 9:
Dad and Buried: A Truly Nuclear Family
Martinis and Minivans: Puking & Princesses - A Day In Our Powerful Life
Ice Scream Mama: The Morning Adventures of Superrr Helpfullll Mommmm!
The Real Matt Daddy: Justice League Rejects
Crazed in the Kitchen: The Just-Us League
Crazy Dumbsaint of the Mind: They took all the trees and put 'em in a tree museum, and they charged all the people a dollar and a half just to see 'em
Manderstanding: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
Pile of Babies: Super Bland!
The Mother Freakin' Princess: Not all battles are won in public, with cheering crowds, the toughest ones are won privately at homes.
Make sure you vote for your favorite so they don't get eliminated!
I'm not going to comment individually this time. I thought this topic was going to result in extremely similar posts where everyone somehow shoehorned superpowers onto one of their normal posts, and it more or less did. I was generally bored by this week. Judges were not picky and all focused on the writing which was good, but I wish judging was not based on other judges so much.
ReplyDeleteThis was "Country Music Week" for me.